What are these costs?
GuardianCard costs just £7.95 per month, and you can cancel at any time.
We don’t make money from interest or debt, unlike high street banks. Instead, we cover our costs through the initial set up fee and membership fee.
The money from your monthly fee allows us to run and develop our app with dedicated tech and customer support teams. It means you receive the support you need (and get the experience you deserve).
We also work very hard to evolve our app, adapting to new technology and giving you access to the latest features such as real-time spend logs, instant card blocking, unique controls, and much more.
- Get signed up in a matter of minutes
- You will receive your card in seven working days
- Virtual cards are a convenient and secure way of having your card at your disposal
- No obligation, cancel anytime
- The monthly fee is paid by you automatically, so no need to worry about making additional payments
- To load your account by bank transfer, debit card or standing order, we include two top ups per calendar month as part of our service. Additional loads cost 50p per load.